Single Point of Communications
End users can get all their messages – voice, video, mail and fax – easily organized in their Microsoft Outlook inbox. No more multiple mailboxes for your office phone and mobile when selecting the Joint Solution.
Hosted PBX Outlook Integration (Joint Solution)
By integrating our Hosted PBX phone system and Outlook, you gain a unified way to communicate with customers and business partners seamlessly. This joint solution enables users to make calls with a simple click of the mouse directly from Outlook by employing their contact list.
Be in Control of Your Messages
In any business, voicemail is crucial. This is because it is easier for people to reach you at any time by leaving a message. But voicemail is also an example of how communications can be more accommodating and more confound. On a daily basis in your business, how many voicemail boxes are controlled? Individual voicemail boxes have to be set up and greetings for each need to be updated regularly. At regular intervals, you have to check for any new messages and access is probably different for each individual mailbox. Being able to transfer, forward or reply to a voicemail between systems is not possible. But you have to remember that to delete a message on either your cell phone or office phone is not the same. Today messaging is often a collection of independent vessels and service providers voluminously lacking the ability to interact with each other without any problems. UC on your office phone system can basically annihilate these barriers of messaging communications. How to do this:
- Alternatively having to maintain an abundance of voicemail systems, have a single voicemail system that you can be accessible from anywhere.
- Voicemails left on your office phone system can be digitized and e-mailed to your smartphone, where you can click and listen.
- E-mail messages can be read to you at the same time you are receiving your voice messages, with text-to-speech ingenuity.
- Small business communications of today are progressively capable of visual voicemail. Being able to sort, scan and review your messages. You are also able to skip to the ones that are of more importance rather than having to listen to them in the order they were obtained.
A greater advantage of UC is being able to get all your messaging working together. This will save a lot of time when it comes to checking and managing multiple in-boxes. It will also keep you on top of any important messages.
Are You Available or Unavailable
Indicating your communications preferences and availability to customers and coworkers before they try to call you is possible with small business phone systems today. Acknowledged as presence and availability (presence), this feature makes is much simpler for a caller to be able to reach someone who is available and is willing to be called. In order to advise the caller of your status (on the phone, busy, out of the office or do not disturb them) you need to use presence. By letting future callers know if you are able to be reached or not, before any communications even begin, callers can decide if they want to call back, leave a message or e-mail. Profitable growth can be achieved when making it less difficult for people to be able to reach you.
There is more to conferencing than three-way calling
With more people being mobile and working remotely, conference calling has increased in popularity considerably. If decisions need to be made and time is of an essence, conference calling is able to have all the right people together and talking. There are some small business communications systems that have their own built-in conference bridges. Using this capability, you can instantaneously set up a conference call at anytime, anywhere, and use any phone. This system is not only offers convenience; it also saves you money because it will eliminate any of the costs that you would have to pay to outside conferencing services. By holding only a couple of conference calls a day, a company will be able to see a quick return on its investment to have this type of solution.
Achieve More with a Built-In Conferencing System
- As well as audio calls, you will have multimedia capabilities. This enables you to transmit documents. This includes Web pages, PowerPoint slides, Word docs, etc.
- The conferencing system calls out to the meeting host and its participants. By doing this, no one has to dial in. There is no longer the need to search for dial-in numbers and access codes. All that needs to be done is answer the phone when it rings.
- Conference information can be included in an e-mail invitation when someone arranges a conference call. When included in an e-mail, the participants’ calendars are updated automatically. This is called integrated scheduling.
- Dialling a number or joining a conference either directly from your Web browser or email application is known as click-to-call or click-to-conference.
In real time, conference facilitators are able to control both video and audio aspects of the conference. Participants with media capabilities are able to see the video, hear the audio, view the application sharing, etc. Participants who have devices that are not as competent, such as a cell phone, will only be able to receive what their device has the potential to do. This is connecting your desk to your device.
Taking Your Desk Phone with You
Today, everyone want to be able to work anywhere with ease. This is the reason why today’s small business communications systems are able to permit you the opportunity of turning your home or mobile phone into an actual office extension. Being able to follow you anywhere are the features back at your office that makes communications simple. It is as if you are taking your office phone with you without going to the office. Any incoming phone calls to your office desk phone can ring at the same time on your cell phone or any other phone that you may have set up. You are able to control the calls on your cell phone just as you would on your office desk phone. You can forward calls, put them on hold, switch back and forth between two calls, have other people conferenced in, transfer the call to another phone and so on. It’s just like being in the office when you are somewhere else.
When using a smart mobile device, your cell phone will be able to achieve more like your desk phone. You will be able to route call through your office phone system which will save toll charges. Having calls go through the office phone system will not cause any problems with any additional expense. Having the ability to keep better customer records that include who the customer is, when they called and how long they have been doing business with you is also a factor with call routing.