Unified Communications allows you to extend your reach across platforms and devices to establish real-time collaboration between coworkers, partners, and customers regardless of their geographic location.
THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
The driving force are the demands of end users wanting the same level of quality access to authorized resources regardless of their location or device of choice. Simply put, users want to take their business phone systems with them.
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLABORATION STATISTICS
Unified Communications & Collaboration [UC & C] is a multi-dimensional solution that empowers your workforce to streamline the collaboration process and Increase Overall Organizational Productivity by creating Real-Time actions with coworkers, partners, customers, and suppliers.
- Internal UC & C ANNUAL Cost Savings Compounded Rate of Return 22%
- ANNUAL Conferencing Compounded Growth Rate 12%
- ANNUAL Web Self Help Compounded Growth Rate 12%
- ANNUAL Web Chat Self Help Compounded Growth Rate 24%
- ANNUAL Social Media Compounded Growth Rate 25%
YOUR CHOICE OF UNIFIED COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS
BroadConnect utilizes the BroadSoft and Microsoft Hosted UC Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions. These proven applications deliver Unified Communications Solutions in the cloud OR with premise based IP hardware. This means organizations have the choice of purchasing only the Unified Communication services they need, when they need them.
Affordable and Accessible
Once reserved for larger businesses, and those with a substantial net worth, Unified Communications are now available to all businesses thanks to BroadConnect Telecom. This accessibility affords business the key advantages and productivity boosting effects of Unified Communications without having to over extend their budgets.
Using BroadSoft’s MobileLink technology, you’ll have the ability to extend your desktop phone to your existing smartphone. Don’t worry about missing important calls. Bring your business PBX service with you. Use your corporate identity while on the road, all while incurring no extra fees or service charges.
With Unified Communications services from BroadConnect Telecom, you’ll have access to rich video and audio conferencing tools. Our conferencing solutions allow you to quickly and seamlessly communicate with multiple employees at one time. You’ll be able to easily connect with employees, regardless of their location, while increasing productivity, at the same time.
Share documents with a single click, collaborate in real-time, with the integration of both voice and video.
When deploying UC solutions, employee productivity experiences a significant spike when communications tools are integrated across multiple touch points such as Microsoft Office and CRM software.
Single Point of Communication
End users can get all their messages – voice, video, mail and fax – easily organized in their Microsoft Outlook inbox. No more multiple mailboxes for your office phone and mobile when selecting the Joint Solution.
With BroadWorks Anywhere, a single phone number rings to any number of devices therefore important business calls never go unanswered.
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS MESSAGING
Today messaging is often a collection of independent vessels and service providers voluminously lacking the ability to interact with each other without any problems. UC on your office phone system can basically remove these barriers of messaging communications.
How we do this with Unified Communications:
- Alternatively having to maintain an abundance of voicemail systems, have a single voicemail system where you can be accessible from anywhere.
- Voicemails left on your office phone system can be digitized and e-mailed to your smartphone, where you can click and listen.
- E-mail messages can be read to you at the same time you are receiving your voice messages, with text-to-speech ingenuity.
- Small business communications of today are progressively capable of visual voicemail. Being able to sort, scan and review your messages. You are also able to skip to the ones that are of more importance rather than having to listen to them in the order they were obtained.
- A greater advantage of UC is being able to get all your messaging working together. This will save a lot of time when it comes to checking and managing multiple in-boxes. It will also keep you on top of any important messages.
TAKING YOUR DESK PHONE WITH YOU
Everyone wants to be able to work anywhere with ease. This is the reason why today’s business communications systems are able to transform your home or mobile phone into an actual office extension. It is as if you are taking your office phone with you without going to the office, like being in the office when you are somewhere else.
- Any incoming phone calls to your office desk phone can ring at the same time on your cell phone or any other phone that you may have set up.
- You are able to control the calls on your cell phone just as you would on your office desk phone.
- You can forward calls, put them on hold, switch back and forth between two calls, have other people conferenced in, transfer the call to another phone and so on.
Keep in mind that we are living in a smartphone age in which mobile devices are increasingly chosen over standard PCs.
BROADCONNECT ADVANCED UNIFIED COMMUNICATION FEATURES
Unified Communications offers countless benefits to your business and help to make your customer’s experience a more positive one.
KEY BROADCONNECT VoIP PROVIDER SERVICES
Broadsoft is a global communication software with 70 deployments worldwide supporting millions of subscribers. The company operates through its core communication platform comprising BroadWorks, BroadCloud, and BroadTouch, which support the data delivery and cloud services of mobile, fixed-line and Internet providers.
BroadConnect Telecom utilizes Broadsoft as a Telecom Communications Platform. As a result, we specialize in Broadsoft applications and deployments, which are the backbone of our Hosted Service.