HOSTED PBX ENTERPRISE-GRADE
Our Hosted PBX services save you time and money, while turbocharging your communications in today’s fast-paced world. Our new Cloud Model makes us a leading provider of Hosted PBX Services in North America.
Hosted PBX Navigation Links:
Our VoIP Service Promise
Your organization will enjoy exceptional call quality from our Hosted PBX service, delivered over our global IP Network. Our Network is highly reliable and delivers a complete set of advanced phone features along with total system scalability.
We manage and maintain your phone system in the cloud, so that you always have the latest technology upgrades and the most up-to-date business VoIP communication solution.
VoIP Service Promise Details
• A 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
• Account Managers Dedicated to your project implementation and ongoing management.
• Guaranteed Service Levels
• Equipment Replacement ServiceAsk Us About our VoIP Service Promise >>>
300 % EXPECTED HOSTED PBX GROWTH OVER THE NEXT 3 YEARS
AND HERE ARE SOME GOOD REASONS WHY
Gain exceptional IP Voice quality through BroadConnect
We deliver IP Voice communications with a TL9000 level of Quality Management Service.
Our IP voice communications are delivered over our IP network running on the BroadSoft Platform. This telephony software transmits voice data with crystal clear quality. As a hosted VoIP PBX provider, we own and maintain the IP network which makes delivering high quality IP voice communications a reality.
Furthermore, our VoIP communication capabilities are being upgraded on a regular basis. You have the flexibility to customize features at any time to suit your needs without worrying about quality issues. Our Hosted PBX services include the ongoing management and maintenance of the business phone system.
For more details about our IP Voice quality please contact one of our representatives.
Mobilze your Workforce by extending your communication services through our MobileLink
BroadConnect MobileLink puts our North American leading hosted VoIP platform on your smartphone. BroadConnect MobileLink makes your business landline features available on employees’ mobile phones whatever the worker is located. As a result, you gain low-cost feature rich communications.
- Workers can add their Smartphone devices to the Network and reach any co-worker, partner, or customer anywhere, with a consistent level of service. This leads to increased worker productivity and enhanced working capabilities for remote and home office workers.
- Single number reach for workers with extension-to-extension dialing
- Display office ID on outbound calls
- Call office extension numbers from your mobile or softphone without counting as mobile minutesEasily deployed and administered
- Calls billed to the office line
Real Time Work Groups
In real-time colleagues, partners and customers can come together to share ideas and information from any device – at any time, and at a fraction of the cost of on-site meetings through online collaboration.Tremendous collaborative power is gained through instant meetings, desktop & application sharing, file sharing, white-boarding, or chat.
All of these forms of communication facilitate online project management and collaborative decision making by teams members without a physical meeting.
- Documents can be reviewed by experts will being created.
- Take a complex discussion from audio to video or supported by visual aid in midstream.
- Even though you are meeting in a virtual environment you can still see the reactions on the faces of your teammates.
- Get the best resource for your project without worrying about where they reside.
In addition to being affordable, at times it is the only way for one-to-one or one-to-multiple conferencing in a short time span.
To discuss the details of collaboration in your organization, contact a BroadConnect representative.
99.999% Up Time
Having a solid Disaster Recovery System helps use deliver robust service performance at consistently high levels, with an 99.999% Up Time.
Reduced Telecom Expenses
Switching over to our virtual phone system requires little or no capital investment. Your employees can communicate using any office phone, softphone or mobile communications app. With your PBX hosted in our cloud, your support costs go down. You’ll be able to conduct business and serve your customers faster than ever before.
Easy Web-Based Management
No complicated hardware, no supply closets full of computers. If you can use a Web browser, you can administer your virtual phone system. Your employees can set up out-of-office, forwarding, and “follow me” services from their desks or any smartphone.
Advanced Phone Features
With “call follow me,” incoming calls ring to multiple phones or devices at the same time. Never miss another important call. Your softphone or VoIP mobile app can receive voicemails and incoming fax documents, so you can respond to your customers from your desk, or on the go.
Establishing your business presence around the globe is simple. Our virtual phone system offers local and toll-free phone numbers in more than 100 countries. Calls ring through to your office phone, or you can forward them to your mobile devices to support your international business operations.
ENTERPRISE-GRADE HOSTED PBX SERVICE
Exceptional call quality, advanced phone features, system scalability delivered on our highly reliable, global IP network and we keep you up to date with the latest VoIP communication technology upgrades.
Respond faster to your customers with phone extensions that follow your employees from their desks to their mobile phones or tablets. Virtual meetings connect your customers with your workers and the business to its stakeholders, anywhere in the world. Reduced travel time is a big advantage for workers and also provides cost saving advantages.
Save 50% or more on your monthly phone bill along and gain increased business phone system features. Cut your business travel expenses with hosted web conferencing and video meetings. And you can accelerate sales and increase customer retention with CRM integration that brings up a customer’s full details and history for incoming and outbound calls.
Your business phone system stays up and running, and up-to-date with zero effort on your part. Our automated platform updating service makes sure you’ve got access to the very latest telephone features. Access your voice messages, fax documents and configuration settings from anywhere at any time, using the administration tools on our self-service website portal.
BROADCONNECT ADVANCED VoIP COMMUNICATION FEATURES
Maximize your productivity with Advanced Calling Features from our cutting-edge cloud based PBX platform. It is constantly being updated with the latest VoIP advancements available in the marketplace.
KEY BROADCONNECT VoIP PROVIDER SERVICES
The BroadSoft Telecom Communications Platform is the backbone of our VoIP services and we specialize in BroadSoft applications and deployments. The core communications platform consists of:
- BroadWorks – the leading VOIP platform that brings you expanded service reach, application integration, and operational cost savings.
- BroadCloud – a fully-managed, end-to-end communications platform providing you with both standardization and flexibility.
- UC-One – a unified voice, video, IM, and presence communications experience for your employees, across mobile and desktop platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Over 70 organizations worldwide use BroadSoft to manage their global communications for millions of subscribers.
GREATER PRODUCTIVITY WITH ADVANCED COMMUNICATION FEATURES
- Respond to customers faster: Phone extensions follow you from your office to your phone or tablet.
- Increased productivity: Auto-attendant services for multiple phone lines and office locations manage all incoming calls.
- Help online customers and prospects reach you faster: With a single click, visitors to your Web site can reach your business from any web page.
- Connect with business stakeholders anywhere: Cutting-edge virtual meeting tools.
BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE WITH COST-SAVING BENEFITS
- No costly surprises: Your VOIP services come with a stable monthly fee.
- Save 50% or more on your monthly telephone bill: Our plans include great calling rates throughout North America.
- Save thousands of dollars on legacy PBX equipment: Softphones, mobile apps and IP phones for VoIP are yours for low cost – or in some cases, completely free.
- Reduce business travel expenses: Hosted web conferencing and video meetings bring your team together and reduce expenses at the same time.
- Accelerate sales and increase customer retention: CRM integration displays customer information when they call.
INCREASE EFFICEINCY WITH POWERFULL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Assistance when you need it: customer support 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- You can easily administer phone services for multiple groups and office locations, with a single user login.