Hosted PBX Built For Business
The Hosted PBX solution offered by BroadConnect allows us to deliver a state-of-the-art, enterprise-quality, cloud-based VoIP phone system to your business. A simplified solution to meet your business PBX needs with BroadConnect, a leader among virtual PBX providers.
Easy to Use
BroadConnect’s Hosted PBX service uses the highest in quality, BroadSoft Broadworks platform. BroadSoft includes the use of an administrative panel, which allows you to easily manage your lines, make changes, and additions.
Lower Your Costs
The BroadConnect Hosted PBX solution keeps paces with emerging technologies and keeps costs low. As a primary Hosted PBX provider, our service and infrastructure enables small and medium-sized businesses to have a sophisticated business telephone system, without the costs associated with investing in telephony equipment and infrastructure.
A virtual phone system gives employees the opportunity to work from home, while travelling, or on their mobile device – all the while still maintaining connectivity to the same office telephone system.
BroadConnect’s IP Phone System is a Primary Solution
Premise-based PBX’s typically become outdated and decrease in value quite quickly. If you have thought about avoiding the need to tie up your limited financial resources on things like communications hardware, software, or labor expenses, BroadConnect Cloud PBX Phone System is a great solution.
Not only are our Hosted PBX phone systems customizable to meet the needs of any business, regardless of size or scope, we offer a fully redundant, secure, end-to-end communications system that yeilds the same functionality and capabilities of systems used by major Fortune 500 companies – at a rate designed for the smaller enterprise.
Begin Experiencing 5 Key Benefits Today
- Quality Voice for Exceptional Customer Service – Our built-in network-based Quality of Service (QoS) ensures your voice call quality will be crystal clear and that voice calls always take priority.
- Eliminates Capital Investment – Whether you choose to extend the life of your existing telephony hardware or decide to invest in newer IP phone, all of the features and functions of a BroadConnect Virtual PBX system are available without the inconvenience and expense of having to install costly on-site equipment.
- Cost Savings – You will reduce your monthly phone bills and optimize your physical office space since the need for a complex and expensive phone closet is eliminated.
- Single Resource – You can eliminate the middleman by selecting BroadConnect as the single resource for all of your voice and data communications needs. Our highly trained team of customer service representatives is available 24×7.
- Scalable – We deliver a comprehensive and cost efficient communications system that is scalable to accommodate your growth and future-proof against rapidly changing technology.
Main Hosted PBX Features
- CTI – Computer-Telephone Integration is a broad term for a collection of functions offered primarily with VoIP systems. CTI allows customer-specific information from the company’s database to be automatically displayed on a computer whenever that customer is on the line.
- Auto Attendant — The Auto Attendant feature allows users to be greeted by a pre-programmed message, informing the callers of where there call will be directed. Auto Attendant also allows your users to choose from a variety of transfer options, for example: “press 1 to be directed to sales, press 2 to be directed to customer care…”
- PBX – The central component of every multi-line phone system, the PBX acts as the switchboard, transferring and routing calls. It’s also the component that lets users put callers on hold and have conference calls.
- IVR – Interactive Voice Response (IVR) provides a more in-depth experience than the Auto Attendant service. IVR allows your customers to make basic changes to their accounts, gain important information, and make payments. This can all be done without needing to interact with one of your employees – saving you time and money.
HOSTED PBX, THE DETAILS
WHAT IS HOSTED PBX?
A private branch exchange (PBX) is a telephone exchange or switching system that serves a private organization and delivers a concentration of central office lines or trunks that provide intercommunication between a large number of telephone stations within the organization.
The central office lines provide connections to the public switched telephone network and the concentration aspect of a PBX permits the shared use of these lines between all stations in the organization. Each PBX-connected station, such as a telephone set, a fax machine, or a computer modem, is often referred to as an extension and has a designated extension telephone number. The intercommunication aspect also allows two or more stations or extensions to establish telephone or conferencing calls between them without using the central office equipment.
Hosted PBX is a service where the call platform and PBX features are hosted at the service provider’s physical location rather than in-house at the end-user. The business end users connect through an Internet Provider to the call platform for voice telephone service.
The three key concepts behind Hosted PBX service are:
- Your telephone is housed and operated at you provider location rather than on-site at your company.
- Hosted PBX service works with your existing telephone service or can replace it completely.
- The service works for landline equipment, mobile phones or IP phones.
HOW HOSTED PBX WORKS
In a hosted PBX, incoming business calls are answered on the service provider’s PBX equipment. Since the cost of the equipment is shared with many users, hosted systems are more affordable and can provide some of the most complete, feature-loaded systems available on the market.
Callers can place calls from any phone, and the calls are routed over the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) to the hosted PBX system. The hosted system answers the calls with a recorded greeting, plays a list of connection options to the callers, and then routes the call to the appropriate employee extension or to a holding queue (ACD queue or hunt group) for a department, such as sales or customer service.
As the call is routed forward from the hosted PBX equipment, an outgoing call is made over the PSTN to the specific phone number of the employee that the caller is trying to reach.
BroadConnect offers our PBX cloud solutions both in a managed hosting environment, and also as a hybrid model. While each model has it’s benefits and drawbacks – choosing the right deployment method starts with understanding our unique offerings.
While many of our competitors do not offer both hosted and premise based PBX services – at BroadConnect we are able to provide the most effective and custom-tailored solution to your needs.
ARE YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE WITH AN OLD IN-HOUSE PBX?
Can your current system answer these 4 important customer service questions?
- How long are your customers waiting on hold to speak with a representative?
- How many times are they being transferred before reaching the right place?
- How many customers hang up before they ever reach a representative?
- Do you have at least one discourteous customer service representative?
If you have a premise-based PBX then you probably don’t know the answer to these questions. Hosted PBX advanced features like Call Queue Statistics, Call Recording and Real Time Operator Panel can greatly improve how your business addresses your customers’ needs.
ENJOY EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE PACKAGE
- Unlimited Calling
- Unlimited Extensions
- Unlimited Internet Fax
- 7X24x365 network monitoring and management
- Mobile Link for Android / iPhone / Blackberry
- Find Me Follow Me
- Set up, manage and access on touch devices
- Manage/Access/Set up on Mobile Devices
When you sign up for BroadConnect Telecom’s Hosted PBX service, you can enjoy premium savings on our selection of IP, Conference and Video phones. For more information please call us at 888-582-1415 to speak with a sales representative.
TRUSTED BY THOUSANDS OF BUSINESS COMMUNITY MEMBERS EVERYDAY